DOWNLOAD MISCPERIPHERALS 1.4.7

Javascript Disabled Detected You currently have javascript disabled. I'm going to have to find a new purpose for all this powa! Do you know all Turtle Upgrades should be registered? If it returns it must be enough. Also how would one go about coding this kind of stuff? miscperipherals 1.4.7

Uploader: Faujas
Date Added: 5 February 2005
File Size: 32.61 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 99956
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





However, there's a bunch of other ways using things like redpower or plain buildcraft or the like. The item compare feels really clunky and doesn't fit a computer of that magnitude.

One last thing, did you ever find a way to fix the cooling system from crashing with the "Slot 17 out of bounds" error?

Search Advanced Search section: To each their own. Just check in my 1.

miscperipherals 1.4.7

Writing the code, yeah, that takes a bit of effort, uploading the code somewhere and having a noob like myself download it takes zero effort.

For Chunk loader test: I had to bypass because I'm not entirely sure what the x. ComputerCraft has it's own implementation of a few things as well. What exactly is in storage. You would also need some way to create lapis lazuli.

[CC][MC] MiscPeripherals - ComputerCraft | Programmable Computers for Minecraft

Fixed that too, instead of pulling out all the old Condensators at the same time, i have it putting them in the chest as it goes. While playing with the new beta in 1. Let me know if you have any questions. I understand how to move the items now, and how to check the heat of the reactor, but I don't know how to do the toggle, the quit, or how many times to check per tick. Mod spotlight s by Direwolf20, stuff has been added or changed since then: I think we have a full silver chest full of UU-Matter.

Apologies if I'm annoying.

miscperipherals 1.4.7

The test needs to give me a visible sign from far away over blocks that the turtle loaded. Disabled GregTech recipes for now since they are needlessly causing problems - Added rate limiting to the Speaker peripheral - Fixed Resupply Station behavior, they should no longer need a chunkloader 3. Which ones are not.? Are Turtles unable to feed animals be. I'll send you a PM with the details. Seen that mod called EnderStorage?

miscperipnerals

LZH-Condensator cooled 4,360eu/t reactor using HOYO: CORP thread designs

Why inserting to jar? I kind of gave up figuring out how to get the storage scanners working and instead bypassed that part of the reactor, making it run so long as it had coolant available and it was on.

It is the same design except for the cooling style.

miscperipherals 1.4.7

IC2 Experimental builds jenkins: Demo program also updated - Fixed EE3 compatibility 2. I don't know how to check heat, check how hot a condenser is, etc.

I'll try and add all the scripts I used miscpegipherals each component of the system to the youtube video sometime later today.

[CC1.53][MC1.5.2] MiscPeripherals 3.3

Forge Obviously IC 1. However, the ComputerCraft implementation of lua is based on LuaJ and not the .14.7 lua. There's a pastebin program built into computercraft that can grab stuff from pastebin. Nevermind I did it a different way. You can find that API here:

Comments

Popular Posts